- Alley: The playing area or lane where the SkeeBall machine is located.
- Arcade: A venue or establishment that houses multiple games, including SkeeBall machines.
- Bank Shots: A technique where the player intentionally aims the ball to bounce off the side walls of the ramp to reach a desired target hole.
- Bonus Ball: A special ball awarded to players who achieve a certain score or complete specific objectives. This ball usually offers the chance to earn extra points.
- Bounce: When a ball hits the ramp or side walls before entering a target hole.
- Bullseye: The highest-scoring target hole, usually located in the center of the target area.
- Foul Line: The imaginary line on the ramp that marks the point beyond which players must release the ball.
- High Score: The highest achieved score in a single game, often recorded on a leaderboard.
- Points: The numerical value assigned to each target hole. Higher-scoring holes typically award more points.
- Power Roll: A forceful and deliberate roll that aims to increase the ball's speed and control.
- Ramp: The inclined surface in the alley where players roll the balls.
- Redemption Tickets: The paper or electronic tickets dispensed by the machine based on the player's score. These tickets can often be exchanged for prizes or rewards at an arcade or entertainment venue.
- Reset: The action of returning the game to its initial state, often done after a game is finished or when a new player is ready to start.
- Roll: The act of releasing the ball from your hand and allowing it to travel up the ramp toward the target holes.
- Scoreboard: The display or indicator that shows the player's current score and sometimes additional game information.
- Side Pockets: The target holes on either side of the bullseye, typically offering moderate points.
- Skeeball Machine: The arcade game itself, consisting of the ramp, target holes, and scoring mechanism.
- Streak: A sequence of consecutive successful rolls or high-scoring shots.
- Swish: When a ball goes directly into a target hole without touching the sides.
- Target Holes: The circular openings located at the end of the ramp where players aim to roll the balls into.
- Tokens: The coins or tokens used to activate and play a SkeeBall machine.
- Token Slot: The designated area on the machine where players insert their tokens or coins to start the game.
- Tournament: A competitive event where players compete against each other to achieve the highest scores within a given time frame.